Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Book is Officially Lost

My first order from overseas is officially lost. I bought a book from book depository last month 16 Dec 2011 and until now i have not received it yet.

I am not sure what has happened because usually whatever i bought from overseas usually arrived within 16-18 days at most. But this one is already 20 days yet I have not received it yet. Postman came today but no letter for me. Sad smile I was so disappointed. I have been waiting anxiously for this parenting book for days. What a disappointment.

Now, i am so afraid to buy things from overseas. I am afraid it will be lost again. I hate to file a dispute. It only makes overseas sellers don’t want to send to Malaysia anymore.

Hopefully, Book Depository person-in-charge will reply to my mail soon. I thought of buying few more books from them but now i dare not anymore because i am afraid it will be lost again.

I really pray that the book will miraculously appear at my doorstep soon.

By the way, i bought something again from overseas website and it’s using Royal Airmail again. Please Please Please let it reach my house safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment